Bayside Tennis Club
The best kept secret at the Bethany beaches,
where your game is played in the shade!
BAYSIDE COURT RULES
Please remember that the courts belong to all members and these rules are intended to ensure that all members have equal opportunity to use and enjoy them.
1. All members of the club, their immediate families, and guests are entitled to the use of the facilities. Guests MUST be accompanied by a member at all times.
2. THE COURT RESERVATION SYSTEM IS ACTIVE YEAR-ROUND. Members are not required to sign up for a court in advance. However, if you walk onto an available court to play and a member arrives stating that s/he signed up for the court online, then the court belongs to the member who made the reservation.
3. Failure to use the court within 10 minutes of the reserved time will result in forfeiture of the hour and the court may then be used by anyone waiting for a court or already playing.
4. If all courts are in play, a waiting member may claim a court on the hour. If members are waiting for a court, those playing will be asked to limit their play to one hour.
5. Members are asked to have their membership card with them whenever they are on the courts in case they are questioned about being a member.
6. Conventional tennis attire is required at all times. No black-soled tennis shoes unless they are labeled “non-marking.”
7. Children under the age of 10 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
8. NO pets, skateboards, inline skates or scooters are permitted on the courts.
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF THE TENANT’S AS WELL AS THE MEMBER’S PLAYING PRIVILEGES.